Dr. Jason Stockton
Dr. Jason Stockton has been providing premium health care since 1997 in his clinic in Tacoma, Washington. As a Chiropractor with over 20 years of experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well-being of all his patients.
In addition to being the team chiropractor for the Tacoma Rainiers Baseball Club & the Tacoma Reign FC Women's Soccer Team, Dr. Stockton has also worked with professional athletes in the NFL, NBA, track & field and golf. In 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020. Dr. Stockton was honored to have the opportunity to work as one of the chiropractors for the USGA Wellness Team providing chiropractic care to PGA tour players and caddies for the U.S Open at Chambers Bay, WA, Oakmont, PA, Erin Hills, WI, Southampton, NY, Pebble Beach, CA & Mamaroneck, NY. Wanting to help athletes optimize their abilities and avoid injury, Dr. Stockton also works with college teams at the University of Puget Sound, Pacific Lutheran University and the University of Washington.
Dr. Stockton uses a "whole person approach" when providing care to his patients by combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and by offering the newest and best natural vitamin and mineral supplements on the market today. As a result of his dedication to his craft, Dr. Stockton has been voted the "Best Chiropractor" in South Sound Magazine for the past eleven years (2009-2020). Let Dr. Stockton create, maintain, and accelerate your journey to good health!
Dr. Stockton has two beautiful children, Connor and Cameron.
- 1997 - Received Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Life Chiropractic College West, San Lorenzo, CA. Graduated Magna Cum Laude.
- 1994 - Received Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Physiology from the University of California at Davis, Davis CA.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, WA
- Doctor of Chiropractic, CA
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certified 1997
- Certified Industrial Disability Evaluator (I.D.E.) 1999
- Certified Qualified Medical Examiner (Q.M.E.) in State of California 1999
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner (C.C.E.P.) 1998
Memberships & Associations
- Washington State Chiropractic Association 1998-present
- World Chiropractic Alliance (W.C.A.)
- International Chiropractic Association
Awards & Honors
- Voted one of "America's Top Chiropractors" by the Consumers Research Council in 2004 & 2008
- Named "Best Chiropractor" in Pierce County by South Sound Magazine in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Nominated for "Best Doctor in Western Washington" in King 5s 'Best of the Northwest'
- Dr. Gerard W. Clum Leadership Award; 1997
- Clinical Excellence Citation - awarded to top graduating clinician; 1997
Dr. Bethanne Baretich
Dr. Bethanne Baretich is passionate about providing individualized, evidenced-based, conservative health care. As a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, she employs a combination of diversified chiropractic techniques, extremity adjustments, and applied kinesiology procedures to provide the best care possible so her patients can get healthy and feel better faster. She is also proficient in myofascial release, Graston therapy, kinesiology taping, exercise instruction and nutrition consultations.
Dr. Baretich is currently working towards becoming a board-certified chiropractic functional neurologist. She believes furthering her education will allow her to become an expert in her field for treating conditions such as chronic pain, stroke, vertigo, childhood developmental issues, headaches, sciatica, postural issues, and many more.
Dr. Bethanne Baretich is also an IVCA certified animal chiropractor. This allows her to provide bodywork to animals - especially dogs and horses - in order to relieve discomfort, and improve overall well-being. Dr. Baretich can communicate and work closely with your veterinarian to formulate the best treatment plan for your animal. Treatment will not be given without the animal first having an established veterinary relationship. A referral to a veterinarian will be made if necessary.
While studying at Palmer College of Chiropractic, Dr. Baretich enjoyed being part of the medical team at sporting events as she enjoys working with athletes from all backgrounds.
- 2013 - Options for Animals, Wellsville, KS
- 2012 - Palmer College of Chiropractic West, San Jose,CA
Doctor of Chiropractic, Salutatorian, Magna Cum Laude
- 2011 - Current Carrick Institute, San Francisco, CA
- 2007 - University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA
Bachelor of Arts, Business; Bachelor of Science, Biology; Cum Laude
- 2002 - Bellarmine Prep, Tacoma, WA
Licensure & Certifications
- Doctor of Chiropractic, WA
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certified
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- International Veterinary Chiropractic Association Certification
- Applied Kinesiology
- Graston Technique
- Rock Tape Certified
Dr. Scott Finlayson
With over 7 years of Chiropractic experience, Dr. Scott Finlayson joined the Tacoma Family Chiropractic team in 2018. Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, Dr. Finlayson comes from a family of Chiropractors and knew at a young age that he wanted to follow in his parent's footsteps and help people feel their best. Growing up, Dr. Finlayson was actively involved in sports with a passion for football. As a life long athlete, Dr. Scott Finlayson understands the importance of maintaining the body's alignment to relieve pain and improve function to help the body heal itself. Providing effective pain relief and great patient care is his top priority.
After completing his Bachelor's Degree in Physics at Central Washington University, Dr. Finlayson completed his doctorate in 2015 at Life Chiropractic College West in Hayward, California. This is where Dr. Scott Finlayson met the love of his life, Dr. Kristen O'Leary. They married in 2017 and now reside in Fircrest with their son, Arlo and cat, Mittens.
- 2015 - Received Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Life Chiropractic College West, Hayward, CA. Graduated Magna Cum Laude.
- 2012 - Received Bachelor of Science Degree in Physics from Central Washington University, Ellensburg, WA.